Your friends probably don't understand what you're going through. We do.
"My 3 year old son was kidnapped from Vancouver, Canada to Los Angeles California on July 1, 2015. For the past 9 months, my son and I are reunited with daily Zoom calls and I'm homeschooling him remotely for the 4th grade. The FCACC community gave me the courage and support I needed to accomplish what I have so far, and to continue in the Court of Appeal to fight for the return of my son to Canada. Marieke - British Columbia, Canada
"The FCACC prevented CPS from taking my new-born son from the hospital and they helped me remove a corrupt, racist social-worker from my case. One year later, the case is finally closed. Now I advocate for other parents and help them get their children home."Raneisha - California, USA
"CPS snatched my special-needs baby due to allegations that I was an unfit mother because of my Autism. The FCACC helped me secure housing and gave me the support and encouragement I needed to fight back against a corrupt system that discriminated against me. I finally have my son back, and now I advocate for others."Casey - Alberta, Canada
"My corrupt Family Law case spilled over into civil litigation, including my ex wife suing me for 'Declaratory Judgment' in federal court. My ex and her big media lawyers won at trial, but I succeeded in overturning the entire federal trial on appeal to the Ninth Circuit, in pro per. I could not have done it without the support of FCACC"Alex - California, USA
FCACC Code of Conduct
- We are united only by our common experience and belief that the Court system is corrupt. The only people not welcome are those pretending the system is honest and fair.
- More than anything, we are here to support each other. All of us have been wounded by the Court system, and we all need each other. Of course you should try to get as much out of FCACC as possible, but you should also try to put as much back in. You know, pay it forward.
- We are non-partisan. We accept men and women, straights and gays, progressives and conservatives, libertarians and socialists. We even accept authoritarians and anarchists. We accept pro-vaxxers and anti-vaxxers, pro-choice and pro-life, dutiful taxpayers and radical conspiracy theorists. As long as you are committed to doing what your heart tells you is the right thing, then you are welcome.
- Reasonable people can disagree, especially about a deep, serious problem like Court Corruption. We allow discussion and debate, as long as it is (a) related to Court Corruption, and (b) respectful.
- We do not allow trolling and personal attacks. If you do not know the difference between respectful disagreement vs. trolling, then please learn the difference before engaging.
- The Hosts of FCACC, in their sole discretion, reserve the right to take appropriate measures against members who make personal attacks or cause trouble, including (a) warning you, (b) suspending your account for a period of time, and (c) banning you.